Here’s another Element 3D File, called Epic Space Logo Reveal.
The project is meant to be a powerfull logo reveal with catchy transformation effect and rotative camera moves. It’s a 6mn edit project with minimum knowledge in after effect. The template is created with the Element 3D plugin from videocopilot, it also uses the Optical flare, Trapcode form and particular plugins (please check instructions below).For an easy edit, layers are commented and a video userguide with a step by step process to understand the template is included as well as a detailled PDF userguide.
Project Main Features
- Runs for 16sec
- Powerfull, Dynamic 3D Logo Reveal
- Support Text and Logo
- Element 3D Required
- Well detailed PDF user guide included
- Video tutorial in HD720/Mp4 format
- Fonts used in the project can be downloaded here:>MG open modata
- Music used in the preview is not included, it’s from a very talented audiojungle artist and envato Staff Member “Scott Wills” You can check out his work and get the track here.
- For any additional request on the files, or for any questions please contact me via my e-mail only, use the contact form on the right of my videohive profile page.
- The project uses only the Element 3D Basic Pack (no additional texture like Proshader pack or any other design element object library from videocopilot)
- Make sure to have the latest Element 3D plugin version installed on your computer and that you graphic card drivers are up to date.
- It also use the Optical Flare plugin and Trapcode Particular and Form. A pre-rendered version is available inside the archive for these effects. If you’re using the pre-rendered you will also need the powerfull Free plugin from Regiant Software, Knoll Unmult It can be downloaded here .In both case you will need a full version of after effect installed and a valid copy of Element 3D
Element 3D & Plugins Set up
And Please don’t forget to rate it, If you like it