Hi there ,
I came up with this weird idea and there is the project after a month of work. It can be an opener, maybe your best portfolio projects in 30 sec or something else. I’ll leave this to your imagination.
- After Effects CS4 and above
- HD Resolution – 1280×720 / 30 fps / 30 sec
- No plug-ins required
- Render – about 1 hour and 10 minutes on Core 2 Quad
- Audio – The sound effects are included (glitch, wall break). The music is not included.
You can get it HERE “Angry Bumblebee Swarm” by Aum .
If you purchase the music just replace it in the project and you will get the same sound as in the preview.
- You can easily add whatever you like on the walls, ceilings and floor. Every side of the cube is a placeholder and there is one on the cabinet as well.
- There are masks for the different elements so you can make adjustments to the walls, couch, floor etc. ( see the images below )
- There is a zdepth pass so you can adjust the depth of field easily