Give film look to your projects, so easy with these cinematic color presets, which were tested on different footages for better results!No plug-in is required!
Cinematic color presets are updated! (last update:19 August 2013) 20 + 1 unique color presets! More presets, more film look with more alive colors! Don’t forget to rate:) Watch it at vimeo too!
Dont you know how to install them? Video Tutorial is included!
20 high level cinematic color presets:
- 5 presets from famous films (matrix, 300, sin city, the godfather).
- 5 color presets from 30s, 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s.
- 10 useful cinematic presets.
- No plug-in is required.
- 100% editable presets.
- They works with after effects cs4, cs5 and above.
- 100% resizable. They work with any resolution.
- Music is not included, but if you like it you can purchase it from Audiojungle.
- If you liked the footages, which were used in the preview, you can purchase them! Check out the portfolio of XnitroX!
- Control the intensity of the color grading.
- Sometimes the color of human’s skin becomes too yellow or blue. You can fix this issue using the Skin Effect Control. It increases the intensity of the red midtones.
- If the final result is darker or lighter than you wanted, enable one of the dark/light effects. There are three levels for dark and three levels for light.
- They are not just overlays, but they react with your originals colors and they stay alive!
- If you use the same preset on different footages, you will take unique results.
- All presets are tested on different footages for better result.
- Tips for best results with sin city preset are included. You can ask me any question you want via my profile.
- Check out the FAQs (at the top) for more answers
- Come back to check out for updates!
Control the final result
Dynamic Range Toolkit Preset
If your footage is too flat, drag and drop this preset on your footage, enable one of the effects, that are included and get a better result.
Get more text and color presets by videologio.
How can I install them?The animation presets that are installed with After Effects are in the Presets folder located in the Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CS4\Support Files (Windows) or Applications/Adobe After Effects CS4 (Mac OS) folder. Animation presets that you create are saved by default in the Presets folder located in My Documents\Adobe\After Effects CS4 (Windows) or Documents/Adobe/After Effects CS4 (Mac OS).
You can add a single new animation preset or an entire folder of new animation presets to either of the Presets folders. So you just have to copy the cinematic presets folder and paste it in the Presets folder.
Video Tutorial is included too!