Welcome to a new video template by Andre Navarre
Take us on a playful journey as we discover your new idea! This graphics template is an After Effects project that lets you quickly tell a story about your business idea, product or company. It is a fun & friendly way to say what’s on your mind through an animated cartoon adventure! Just drop in your logos/images/videos/text in the placeholders and press RENDER !
Be creative and super expressive! Record a voice over & place it over the video to turn this into an advertisement and take it to the next level.
- Length: 1minute 30 seconds
- FULL HD Resolution 1920×1080
- In-project help indicators
- Very well documented hep file – step by step
- No extra plugins needed, can be used with the free After Effects trial
- 3 character options: Guy1, Guy2 and Girl
- 19 text placeholders + 3 logo placeholders
- Placeholders can contain text or graphics
- Independent beginning & ending logo/text placeholders
- If you have purchased, Please rate it in your downloads section!
Want to put your own face on the character? With this add-on item you can easily create your own character to use in the CartoonAction template:
Simply download these files and place them in the audio placeholders in the project file.
“Da Happy Whistler” from author “de_tune” downloadable here
Optional sound effects:
“Fun Guitar and Ukulele” from author “jhunger” available here:
- Easy to use, even for first time Adobe® After Effects® and beginner users.
- With a few changes, you can make it completely unique
- Customization services available. First-come, first-served, industry standard rates apply.
- Free e-mail support provided via my profile page
Professional After Effects users can change: length, number of text box displays, background, floor, camera angles. 3D compositions fully editable! You can change pretty much everything except for the characters animations which are pre-rendered, but you can loop the walking and control the timing of the actions.