Welcome to a new video template by Andre Navarre
Make your own cartoon character with action sequences! Use this After Effects template to generate your character for your own projects or for my “CartoonAction” series templates. Easy for beginners to use with the help of my documentation tutorial file. With this custom generator you can put your own face on the male or female cartoon characters, add my pre-made hair or put in your own hair drawing (or even your own cartoon face drawing), put your own custom name tag. You can change clothing colors & hair color, and you can export walking loops and animate a custom action sequence with any order you want.
There is a composition ready for you to make your own custom loops. You can control how long your character stays still, when you walk, when you stop, when you climb, when you drop and when you jump! And the length of the walking cycles is completely up to you.
You can also use this template to generate custom characters for my “CartoonAction” series After Effects templates (step-by-step instructions are included).
- Male and Female Character Options
- Take a photo of yourself and plug it on the body!
- 3 Male Hair Styles, 3 Female Hair Styles
- 3 Face Expressions: Regular, Smiling, Blinking
- All skin colors supported
- Change Hair Color
- Change Outfit Color
- Change Name Tag Text and Color (or remove it if you want)
- Customize Walk Sequence Lengths
- Actions: walk loop, standing still loop, climb up, drop down, jump forward
- Export action sequence or individual actions and loops (with transparent background)
- Step-by-step Tutorial Documentation
- If you have purchased, Please rate it in your downloads section!
- Easy to use, even for first time Adobe® After Effects® and beginner users.
- With a few changes, you can make it completely unique
- Customization services available. First-come, first-served, industry standard rates apply.
- Free e-mail support provided via my profile page
Advanced AE Users: You could import and use your own drawings to design your own hair and your own name tag shape.(The head and name tag are tracked to the body movement – you could parent whatever you want)
You could also import your own drawing of a cartoon face if you want to use that instead of a photo. Character’s bodies are pre-rendered.
“Fun guitar and Ukulele” by amazing audijungle author “jhunger” available here: