Welcome to a new video template by Andre Navarre
This is an After Effects template with which you can put your own face on the male or female cartoon characters, add hair, change colors, and animate a custom walk sequence.
There is a ready made walk sequence with alpha channel for you to export, and a composition ready for you to make your own custom loops. You can control how long the characters stays still, when they walk, when they stop, and the length of the walking cycles.
You can also use this template to generate custom characters for my “Cartoon” series AE templates (step-by-step instructions are included). Supported templates:
- Male and Female Character Options
- 3 Male Hair Styles, 3 Female Hair Styles
- 3 Face Expressions: Regular, Smiling, Blinking
- Change Hair Color
- Change Skin Color (SUPPORTS ALL SKIN COLORS)
- Change Outfit Colours: Suit, Shirt, Shoes
- Change Name Tag Text and Color (or remove it if you want)
- Customize Walk Sequence Lengths
- Export Walk Sequence Loops
- Step-by-step Tutorial Documentation
- If you have purchased, Please rate it in your downloads section!
Note: This template is a character generator. It will export your character with no background at all (transparent with alpha channel). The template does not come with the background shown in the above video. The video preview is an example of what you can achieve once you have exported your cartoon characters. Have fun!
You could import and use your own drawings to design your own hair and your own name tag shape.(The head and name tag are tracked to the body movement – you could parent whatever you want)
You could also import your own drawing of a cartoon face if you want to use that instead of a photo.
“Downtown Saturday Market” by amazing audijungle author “jhunger” available here:
All item contents copyright © 2012 Andre Navarre operating at Videohive as andrenavarre