“Bobby Promotes” is now Full HD. It’s easier to change the background and make the character stop and wait, to read for example a long text on a certain placeholder, before he goes to the next one.
- After Effects CS4 and above
- Full HD Resolution – 1920×1080 / 24fps / 40 sec
- No plug-ins required
- Fast render – about 20 minutes on I7
- Audio – All sound effects are included. The music is not included. You can get it HERE “Piano Clap Ad” by BeyondTheVeil. If you purchase the music just replace it in the project and you will get the same sound as in the preview.
- Font – The font used in the preview is free for any commercial and non-commercial use. There is a download link in the documentation.
- There are 13 placeholders. Use every sheet to display your content. To add your content just drag and drop it inside the placeholder composition.
- There are controls to easily change the color of the body, eyes and teeth of the 3d character.
- You can change the background or render the project with transparent background.
- PDF Documentation included.
- Video tutorials included.
- A note for the advanced AE users:
The animation where Bobby is throwing sheets can be looped smoothly for as many placeholders as you like.
This friendly little 3d character takes part in a series of AE projects. It’s well known that cartoon characters have a considerable effect on brand awareness and marketers use them as a vital promotional tool. The Bobby projects are aiming to help you promote your company, products, services in an unique, entertaining way.