NEW - 8 high resolution images of Bobby avalable on graphicriver.net HERE
Hello everyone ,
I always wanted to create a project with some character animation. I called this blue guy Bobby and I hope he helps you with your work . This is an After Effects project with pre-renderd 3D as usual.
About the project
- After Effects CS4 and above
- HD Resolution – 1280×720 / 24fps / 40 sec
- No plug-ins required
- Very fast render – about 4 minutes on I7
- Audio – The sound effects are included. The music is not included. You can get it HERE “Piano Clap Ad” by BeyondTheVeil. If you purchase the music just replace it in the project and you will get the same sound as in the preview.
- Font – The font used in the preview is free for any commercial and non-commercial use. There is a download link in the documentation.
- There are 10 placeholders. Use every sheet to display your content. To add your content just drag and drop it.
- There are masks for the different elements so you can easily change the colour of the body, eyes, teeth, the background and all sheets separately.
- A note for the advanced AE users – The animation where Bobby is throwing sheets can be looped smoothly for as many placeholders as you like.