Hello everyone ,
this is the second episode of Bobby Promotes. Since his first appearance Bobby has become a “Marketing Director” and he has a tie now!
- After Effects CS4 and above
- HD Resolution – 1280×720 / 24fps / 60 sec
- No plug-ins required
- Very fast render – about 10 minutes on I7
- Audio – The sound effects are included. The music is not included. You can get it HERE “Piano Clap Ad” by BeyondTheVeil. If you purchase the music just replace it in the project and you will get the same sound as in the preview.
- Font – The font used in the preview is free for any commercial and non-commercial use. There is a download link in the documentation.
- There are 13 placeholders. To add your content just drag and drop it.
- There are masks for the different elements so you can easily change the colour of the body, eyes, teeth, tie (the two colours separately), carpet, background, all tablet elemets …
- PDF Documentation included.
- A note for the advanced AE users – The animation where Bobby is showing stuff on the board and the tablet can be looped smoothly for as many placeholders as you like.
This friendly little 3d character takes part in a series of AE projects. It’s well known that cartoon characters have a considerable effect on brand awareness and marketers use them as a vital promotional tool. The Bobby projects are aiming to help you promote your company, products, services in an unique, entertaining way.