(January , 2015) Update:
- Bobby Promotes 2 is now Full HD
- Video tutorials included
- It’s easier to change the colors and background
- Documentation updated
The update is free for everyone who already has the project. Just go in your Downloads section and download it again.
- After Effects CS4 and above
- Full HD resolution – 1920×1080 / 24fps / 60 sec
- No plug-ins required
- Very fast render – about 15 minutes on I7
- There are 13 placeholders. To add your content just drag and drop it.
- Easily change the color of the body, eyes, teeth, tie (the two colors separately), carpet, background, all tablet elemets …
- Video tutorials included.
- PDF Documentation included.
- Font – The font used in the preview is free for any commercial and non-commercial use. There is a download link in the documentation.
- Audio – The sound effects are included. The music is not included. You can get it HERE “Piano Clap Ad” by BeyondTheVeil. If you purchase the music just replace it in the project and you will get the same sound as in the preview.
- A note for the advanced AE users – The animation where Bobby is showing stuff on the board and the tablet can be looped smoothly for as many placeholders as you like.(video tutorial included)
This friendly little 3d character takes part in a series of AE projects. It’s well known that cartoon characters have a considerable effect on brand awareness and marketers use them as a vital promotional tool. The Bobby projects are aiming to help you promote your company, products, services in an unique, entertaining way.