- Full HD – 1920×1080 / 24fps / 40 sec
- After Effects CS4 or newer required
- No plug-ins required
- Very fast render – about 5 minutes on I7
- There are four placeholders where you can add your content. The sign, the front of the orange box and the two slides at the end. To add your content just drag and drop it.
- There are masks for all the different elements so you can easily change the colour of the body, eyes, teeth, background, sign, box, pipe, wheelbarrow’s parts, etc.
- Audio – All sound effects are included. The music is not included. You can get it HERE “That Funky Feeling” by guitarsstate. If you purchase the music just replace it in the project and you will get the same sound as in the preview.
- Font - The font used in the preview is free. There is a download link in the documentation.
- PDF Documentation included.
This friendly little 3d character takes part in a series of AE projects. It’s well known that cartoon characters have a considerable effect on brand awareness and marketers use them as a vital promotional tool. The Bobby projects are aiming to help you promote your company, products, services in an unique, entertaining way.