aw_Triangulator is universal script for After Effects that includes 5 functions in one:
- Animate Masks inside After Effects using built-in tracker (handy thing for those who run AE before CC 12.1).
- Break Masks into vertices using “Null” layers
- Create triangulation effect (using Shape Layers).
- Clone custom layer using positions from selected layers. (new feature, preview here: https://vimeo.com/92312604 )
- Additional panel for easy customize / add expression throught all selected layers on the same property.
There are two ways to fill triangles using:
- Simple Fill
You can easily control color radius, stroke width and layer to pick up color with “Triangles Controller” layer
and parent any property you want to control with “Add expression” button.
Watch tutorial on Vimeo: