22 Awesome Cartoon Text Presets is a set of fun typo animation effects for After Effects. Just drag and drop the presets onto a text layer to create cool, cartoon animations. They work on any type of text layer – 2D, 2.5D and 3D.
Whether it’s a bounce, stretch, squash, wiggle or a spin you need, each preset is easy to adjust with simple settings. A ‘Completion’ slider effect controls the overall animation. That leaves you free to think about the important stuff, like telling your story with motion graphics!
- felt tips.
- All presets work in 2D, 2.5D and 3D, and are resolution and frame-rate independent.
- Presets work in all language versions of After Effects from CS5 to CC
- Download includes a short tutorial video for each preset. Preview them here
- Presets work in Ae CS5 and above. The extruded 3D version is only available with After Effects CS6 and higher.
- The preview file is included in the download as a bonus file. It doesn’t have a user guide, nor is it designed as a fully customizable template. But it’s there to use if you wish, as the starting point for your own presentation.
- Audio is not included. It’s by Pink Zebra and available here.
- Preview uses a free type face.
- HD preview on Vimeo
- For CS6 Ray-traced 3D, you need a CUDA enabled graphics card (that’s most nVidia GPUs from the last several years). If you’re not sure, here’s how to check.