22 Awesome Cartoon Text Presets is a set of fun and different text animation presets for After Effects. Just drag and drop the presets onto a text layer to create super cool, cartoon style motion typography. They work on 2D, 2.5D and 3D text.
The animation speed and timing of each preset is easily controlled with a simple ‘Completion’ slider. That leaves you free to think about the important stuff, like how to tell your story with motion graphics.
- All the presets are resolution and frame-rate independent.
- All presets work in 2D, 2.5D and 3D.
- Universal. Presets work in all language versions of After Effects from CS5 to CC (CS7)
- Included in the download is a short instruction video for each preset to show you all the ways you can use it. You can preview them here…
- Presets work in Ae CS5 and above. However the extruded 3D text that you see in the preview is only available with After Effects CS6 and higher.
- The preview file is included in the download as a bonus file. It doesn’t have a user guide, nor is it designed as a fully customizable template. But it’s included as a bonus file if you wish to use it as the starting point for your own presentation.
- Audio is not included in the download, but it’s available from Pink Zebra at Audio Jungle. You can find it here.
- The typeface used in the preview is open source.
- For CS6 Ray-traced 3D, you need to make sure you’ve got a CUDA enabled graphics card (that’s most nVidia GPUs from the last several years). If you’re not sure, here’s how to quickly check.