I just bought a XML gallery, but I am not really sure on how to get it working on my website. I thought that one only needed to upload .swf, that could be edited, and that was it. But that’s not the case.
I tried just uploading the .swf, but I just get some arrows and no images
I’ve got a xml, .swf and a bunch of folders, and the company that made my website, allows me to upload .swf. But do I also need to upload the other folders and the xml or what?
Any help would be much appreciated!
Yes you need to upload the image folder and the XML also
- Author was Featured
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Contact the author if you cant find the answer in the documentation.