What is the best way to use custom font on a website. I’m using typeface.js but I absolutely hate is. It does not support lots of the CSS properties like :hover. I just want a better way to use custom fonts like the the way it is done here on themeforest.
any suggestions.. Thanks
I believe that is with Cufon.
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
There were a few threads about font replacement recently, you may find other opinions about that but I would recommend cufon
you can use @font-face also