On March 31 exposed new work, on April 3 the green line was already 99 % and after that all I wait…Time has passed, the result isn’t present. What shall I do? To wait for that, or to remove and again to load?
Some time ago i had the same question with one of my files held by the reviewer team. I think you must wait until monday.
in my previous experience this means that the reviewer couldnt decide and wants the opinion of someone else in order to make the price or to solve another issue with the file. Dont delete it just wait few more days , until then make another project
This has happened to me too one time
Passed 10 days, a disorder…..all has stood…
Thanks for answers.