- Author was Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
I am planning to upload some stock footages, but I dont want to be mixed with my projects in my portfolio. I thought to create one more profile for my stock footages but a good idea would be to have different categories in our portfolios, one for each section: ae templates, motion graphics, stock footages.
I also have lots of footage but i am not uploading for the same reason. Project files will be lost inside them.