Reviewer said: The overall quality of your submission does not meet our standard technical requirements and should only be resubmitted after being significantly improved. Please browse our current library for examples of the quality levels we’re currently seeking. Please note that resubmitting without improvements violates our review process and may lead to authorship suspension if we feel the system is being abused. Thanks for your understanding.
This definitely need some work.
1) The gradients look a little flat and bland. They do not give a nice sense of depth and substance.
2) personally I don’t think the font is great. It’s too soon and doesn’t carry enough weight or character
3) Actually doesn’t look like a box in a box, it looks like two intertwined ribbons.
Hope this helps
1. Not feeling the font here, the 3 look a like B…doesn’t go that well for this specific logo.
2. Like christ mentioned, the gradients do look flat, try working on them more, to get the right lighting source, to make it look more 3D ? perhaps.
3. Also agreeing with chris here, doesn’t seem like a box to me, Perhaps make it 2 boxes with some wireframe look to it, to make it look like a box in a box.
or something similar to could work…
thanks my friends, i’ll work on it with your tips
I’m slightly concerned by the ‘unlimited color’ option. Not sure about everyone else but a logo graphic, which in my opinion is best vectorized, thereby making an ‘unlimited color’ option difficult to implement.
Anyway, in spite of this, the symmetry looks slightly odd and the colours could definitely use a bit of work. Good luck though.