- United Kingdom
- Community Superstar
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
I think you can do a light version as long ad the two vastly outweigh eachother. Your better off doing a light version on CC and try to parlay the traffic to your own “pro” version that you sell on your own site. The only issue is getting the traffic to your own site.
I dont think your allowed to do that… i reported someone for encrypted files and envato replied back the bigger problem is there springboarding to there own site.Envato Email:
The bigger issue is that this author is attempting to use CodeCanyon as a “springboard” to their own website in order to up-sell additional features/licenses. This is definitely NOT ok, so I’ll send the author a nice warning. Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention.
I will try do a lite version… if envato does not like it then i will take it down.