We reached our deadline and this event is now over!! Winners announced soon!
We’re putting a $2,500 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Apple Motion Templates on VideoHive. The first 25 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to the Apple Motion Templates category each get $100 (with a maximum of 3 files or $300 per author).
IMPORTANT NOTE : The Apple Motion category is currently in a beta state, which means authors can see it, but buyers can’t. We just don’t want them to show up in an empty category.
In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:
- Date Posted: September 7, 2012
- Prizes: 25 winning files will get a share of $2,500 of prizes! 25 x $100 “cash” prizes are payable ONLY via either PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill). Not only that, all winners will receive the much-desired Most Wanted Bounty Winner Badge
- Maximum Prizes per Author: 3
- Closing Date: October 31, 2012 (12 p.m. Central US Time)
- Winners will be announced 1-2 weeks after the event closes to ensure any late entries are processed. Prizes will be sent out 2-3 weeks AFTER the winners have been announced. Make sure you have completed our authorization form. Please DO NOT submit inquiries about prizes in the forums, via support or directly to staff, we promise we won’t forget your prize!
Files We’re Looking For:
- Apple Motion Templates
- Please see our Apple Motion technical guidelines.
- Multiple submissions from the same author must all be different to one another.
- Normal VideoHive upload instructions apply
- By entering this contest, you MUST sign and agree to keep any WINNING entries online for a minimum of 2 years: http://www.formstack.com/forms/envato-envatos_most_wanted_entry_agreement See form for full details. This form MUST be completed once your item has been APPROVED on VideoHive if you wish your item(s) to be eligible for Envato’s Most Wanted
- DO NOT post submissions to this thread. We will be keeping an eye on the category instead to see submissions.
Where Files Should be Submitted:
Simple Summary of How To Enter
- Read our full Terms & Conditions
- Submit your item to the Apple Motion Templates category on VideoHive.
- Complete the authorization form once your item has been approved. This form MUST be completed. Please take care entering your payment details! Your entry will be INVALID if (a) the authorization form is not completed and/or (b) you did not provide the correct payment information on the authorization form. Please take care entering your details!
- First 25 approved/published submissions with a completed authorization form will win!
It’s as simple as that! The first 25 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify:
New line of products, New opportunities, Thanks envato for opening up
You finally took on Apple Motion, then?
Interesting to see how it unfolds. I reckon you need to spread the message a little beyond current Videohivers too, who’ll be predominantly After Effects folks.
Apple motion ? What’s that ?
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Beta Tester
- Microlancer Beta Tester
Oh my Apple motion Added. I have to say with my 1 hours of use with motion… I will have to pass on this category unfortunately.
Apple motion ? What’s that ?
Mograph & VFX tool… part of the Final Cut Suite.http://www.apple.com/finalcutpro/motion/
Price dumping? Actually more part of the Apple strategy… make software only for your own machines, sell the software absurdly cheap and the machines expensive.
It’s a very different kettle of fish to After Effects (I haven’t used it since V2 and then only a little bit). It’s also Mac only of course. But at the new price and with the increasing widespreadness of Apple, it might find a hardcore of buyers.
The category’s certainly going to be rather less crowded than Ae templates.
That’s awesome! First After Effects, then Cinema4D, and now Apple Motion! Very interesting how it will turn out. Unfortunately I don’t have a Mac… yet! I think I will get one after 2 or 3 years. For now I will stick with PC. Anyways, I hope it will get a little more popular than Cinema4D section.
Wow! Apple Motion! Let’s see what we can do with this new section!
Thanks envato for this new opportunities
Good luck to everyone who join this event!:)
Anyone knows if we are allowed to recreate one of our existing After Effects projects into Apple Motion template?