• Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

THIS OPPORTUNITY HAS NOW EXPIRED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Envato's Most Wanted

We’re putting a $1000 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Illustrator Actions on GraphicRiver. The first 40 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to GraphicRiver each get $25 (with a maximum of 4 files or $100 per author).

Examples of What We’re Looking For

Details

In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:

• Date Posted: April 12, 2012
  • Prizes: 40 winning files will get a share of $1,000 of prizes! 40 x $25 “cash” (payable ONLY via either PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill).
  • Maximum Prizes per Author: 4
  • Closing Date: May 10, 2012 (12 p.m. Central US Time)
  • Files We’re Looking For: Illustrator Actions that automate the creation of dynamic and dazzling graphical content! Our sister-site VectorTuts+ has a great tutorial on how to create Illustrator Actions if you’re not sure how to create them.

File/Contest Requirements:

• Files MUST be submitted to our AddOns > Illustrator > Actions category.
  • Multiple submissions from the same author must all be different to one another.
  • You are NOT allowed to recreate existing Illustrator Styles and submit them to the Actions category.
  • Normal GraphicRiver upload instructions apply
  • By entering this contest, you MUST sign and agree to keep any WINNING entries online for a minimum of 2 years: http://www.formstack.com/forms/envato-envatos_most_wanted_entry_agreement See form for full details. This form MUST be completed once your item has been APPROVED on GraphicRiver if you wish your item(s) to be eligible for Envato’s Most Wanted
  • DO NOT post submissions to this thread. We will be keeping an eye on the category instead to see submissions.

Where Files Should be Submitted

It’s as simple as that! The first 40 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify:

PLEASE READ FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS HERE

Good luck! :)

568 posts
  • Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • United Kingdom
BoxedCreative says

Never knew there as an Illustrator Actions category on Graphic River! This must be a relatively new category?

2602 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • United States
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Never knew there as an Illustrator Actions category on Graphic River! This must be a relatively new category?

No, it’s always been there. The first file in there was submitted in 2009! :bigsmile:

568 posts
  • Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • United Kingdom
BoxedCreative says

No, it’s always been there. The first file in there was submitted in 2009! :bigsmile:

Wow! To be honest I never knew much of Illustrator actions or even the fact that they were there, unlike Photoshop actions. Even though I use Illustrator now and then I’ve never used any actions! Only Photoshop. I’ll have to look into this a bit more i guess.

703 posts
  • Canada
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
EliIsakov says

I will get started :D hehehe…

688 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Costa Rica
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
cooledition says

Wow! To be honest I never knew much of Illustrator actions or even the fact that they were there, unlike Photoshop actions. Even though I use Illustrator now and then I’ve never used any actions! Only Photoshop. I’ll have to look into this a bit more i guess.

same here, i didnt know about illustrator actios lol

684 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Indonesia
Gembell says

i want, but i not understand how to create actions . . . .

2602 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

i want, but i not understand how to create actions . . . .

Please read the announcement – we provided a link to a tutorial on how to create them! :)

30 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Interspace says

Nice.

Might have a go too. ;)

Funny thing, Actions. I often create them for my professional work to do (boring) repetitive things mostly, but in terms of creating dazzling graphics, graphic styles seem to be an easier option to both create and apply?

Off-topic slightly, but is it allowable to create both an action and a graphic style that create the same exact effect and submit into the two separate categories?

Interspace

2602 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Off-topic slightly, but is it allowable to create both an action and a graphic style that create the same exact effect and submit into the two separate categories?

No. But what you CAN do is create both and include them in ONE submission, either in Styles or Actions. And if you submit them to Actions within the next 4 weeks you will of course be in with a chance of winning some bounty. Arrrrrrrrr! (said in best pirate voice)

by
by
by
by
by
by