Shortly you’ll see a marketplace wide update go live updating all the various buttons styles we have scattered across the marketplaces. Check out the before and after example below
This update is aimed at making things a lot more consistent plus easier for the devs to maintain a “heap less code” to quote Ben our Marketplace Front-end Dev (a.k.a Benjamin “Button” Smithett as he’s known in the office now ).
This will be the first in a long line for little code/UI cleanups coming out over the next few months, we’ll also add in a few new features along the way so stay tuned!
Please tell me the ugly “Post a Reply” button is included? I want that normal looking font, not ugly Proxima Nova on the button.
...Can you please roll the changes out right this minute?
Nice! Looks great!
Yay! The buttons look really nice!
So much better looking now! love it
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
The brighter blue, on text links throughout GraphicRiver’s skin, looks much better now.
Very nice I like it a lot !