16 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
agodsend says

I am in need of someone who can edit this file: Spectrum After Effects – CS3 Project – By Hedley in Project Files › After Effects File Size: 136kb, Resolution: 1920×1080, After Effects Version: CS3

It is CS3 and I dont think that it can not be done in CS4 , I have gotten so many errors. I have the music and I just need the text changed and the music added. Please let me know if you can do this

103 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
creative_sq says

Hi, you can contact us with more details through VideoHive profile, or Hedley himself, if you haven’t tried that already.

Regards, Daniel B. Teodor, creativeSquare

4908 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

agodsend,

I hope you are able to find the help you need and like Creative suggested, its best to always try to contact the author first for custom work since he/she knows their file the best, and if the author is unavailable ask anyone else.

But since you posted this thread it doesnt make sense to have duplicate posts of your request in other threads that are unrelated to your request.

Please refrain from duplicate posting.

Thanks, Mark

16 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
agodsend says

I am sorry if I posted wrong or in the improper place. I am new to this and I did not know how to do it. Since I bought in on Flashden, I posted there. Someone there told me that I should post in Video Hive. In retrospect it makes sense but I did not realize it at the time. Again please forgive my ignorance and I will try to do better next time.

by
by
by
by
by
by