I would call it “Firework Mortar Launch Boom” or something like that. Any of those words what you’re looking for?
+1 for Logic. Interesting to hear the positive comments on Presonus Studio, I may have to take a closer look in the future.
That’s about +50 items and +200 sales compared to last month.
Well that’s some good news about AJ growth for those of us who write full length tracks, right? More growth in buyers hitting up the front page than items?Thanks Schwartzy! (Can I call you Schwartzy?)
Yeah, first time I’ve seen a bigger music sales increase than uploads increase, that’s promising! We’ll see if it’s a new trend.
Congrats everyone, and thank you friends. I am consantrated on becoming a pepper gas addict these days. We are giving a serious fight against the government in Istanbul… against dictatorship, against fascism. I was always complaining about the citizens… but now I am proud!
Indeed stay safe and I have a feeling you’ll be a top author here before you know it
Top New Music – May 2013Hello again everyone! As part of an ongoing effort to promote new music on AudioJungle, here are the Top 5 New Songs as of the end of May:
- “The Recession Is Over” by timmcmorris
- “A Million Stars” by Audio_labs
- “Living my Life” by NoizMan
- “A Corporate Presentation” by lucafrancini
- “Lively Technology” by MinuettoAudio
Congrats to those authors on their great new tracks! That’s two months in a row on the Top New Item’s list for NoizMan—will it be three? Wish everyone many more sales to come.
Interesting AudioJungle Stats for May 2013:
- There were approx. 4800 new music tracks posted with 2800 total sales. That’s about +50 items and +200 sales compared to last month.
- There were approx. 1800 new sound effects posted with 530 total sales. That’s about +500 items and +80 sales compared to last month.
- There were approx. 530 new audio logos posted with 190 total sales. That’s about -60 items and -10 sales compared to last month.
For more info on last month’s Top New Music, check out the April post.
Try listening through these results: http://audiojungle.net/search?term=Hollywood&category=logos-idents
Lots of great Hollywood/orchestral award show type intros in here. Hope this helps!
Tip #50: Learn to take criticism well, and use them as opportunities to grow and embrace change.
Tip #51: You don’t have to take everyone’s advice just because they give it, but always take the time to understand the perspective and motivation behind it, and ultimately behind your own decisions.
Tip #52: If it’s an AJ Reviewer, you should probably just take their advice
Hey Kris, obviously plenty of positive/happy music here on the Jungle, here’s my 3 top picks for an arts & crafts showcase from my portfolio:
- A Happy Camper – Acoustic/folksy track speaks to a natural/handmade feel, upbeat with a quirky/bouncy vibe that gives a sense of activity/making things. http://audiojungle.net/item/a-happy-camper/3265418
- A Simple Truth – More laid back, but still a bit folky with a vibrant/quirky feel that gives an arts & crafts feel, and a light/pure melody that speaks to a sense of quality and care. http://audiojungle.net/item/a-simple-truth/3817329
- A Job Well Done – Light and upbeat, this one is the most commercial sounding, with string elements that lend a bit more elegant feel as well. http://audiojungle.net/item/a-job-well-done/4289129
Each one includes various durations and seamless loops for easy extending and editing as well. Happy hunting!
Congrats and luck to everyone indeed (including myself) Time to vote!
Hey, AJ Radio is really cool and I use it for all of my tracks ( for Iphone support ). For a long time I thought that it is not working, because when I click the link on my Iphone it does not play the song. Then I realised that the page does not fit in the phone window and it does not allow me to scroll to see the play button ( the single track code, not the playlist ). Do I have to use the playlist option?
Yes, there is an unfortunate limitation with auto-playing audio on mobile browsers. In Safari on iOS, where the user may be on a cellular network and be charged per data unit, preload and autoplay of media is disabled by Apple. So nothing is able to loaded/played until the user initiates it—in other words you have to manually click play for it to start.
On the iPhone, the page does tend to initially display at a higher zoom factor so you only see part of the player, but if you simply pinch-zoom it out you should be able to see the whole player and access the play button. It’s on my to do list to look into a more responsive layout so the zooming isn’t an issue, but it should still work. Let me know if you’re still having trouble.